I have been following the world of micro-frontends for some time, partly because it is the latest fashion, partly because it is the expression of the micro-services brought to the frontend.
Starting from the book “Micro Frontends in Action” by Michael Geers published by Mannings, and awaiting the publication of the book “Building Micro-Frontends” by Luca Mezzalira published by O’Reilly, in the meantime I encountered a series of articles and collected here for you.
- Motivations, benefits, and issues for adopting Micro-Frontends: A Multivocal Literature Review (Mar 24, 2021)
- The Story of Micro Frontends (Sep 7, 2020)
- What are Micro Frontends? Do you have to use them? (Sep 4, 2020)
- How We Build Micro Frontends (Aug 25, 2020)
- Micro Frontends: How It Changed Our Development Process (Jun 30, 2020)
- Cross-Framework Components (Apr 13, 2020)
- Communication Between Micro Frontends (Mar 5, 2020)
- 11 Popular Misconceptions About Micro Frontends (Feb 3, 2020)
- Sharing Dependencies in Micro Frontends (Jan 8, 2020)
- 6 Patterns for Microfrontends (Nov 19, 2019)
- Microfrontend Pattern Comparison