The way to PHP #2
After the latest additions to create a solid foundation for route management and user navigation session I went into more specifics with the functional objectives of the PHP project.
The application will provide for the management of user accounts, therefore registration and login.
To simplify the work, I chose to use the Auth0 services, so I had to integrate the service library, in a few lines I have management of user authentication without having to integrate the entire registration process.
In doing so I ran into the fact that Auth0 uses an older major version of the JWT library I had chosen and the two implementations are incompatible, so I had to rewrite the JWT middleware integration using the old version of the library, losing some minor functionality.
The list of libraries has evolved as follows:
- User Auth: Auth0 PHP (New Entry)
- JWT: Auth0 PHP JWT (New Entry, replace "lcobucci/jwt")
- Filesystem: Symfony Filesystem (New Entry)
- MIME Types: Mimey (New Entry)
- QRCode: Simple QrCode (New Entry)
- Slugify: cocur/slugify (New Entry)
- MongoDB Client: Xenus (New Entry)
- Logging: Monolog
- Env Vars: PHPdotenv
- Routing: FastRoute
- MySQL Client: MeekroDB
- Template: Twig
- Unit Test: PHPunit
From here on I will try to implement the application interface.
"My Little Framework" is growing.